Brewery Suffolk County
Simply Beautiful Beer...is the slogan of Long Island's newest microbrewery, coming to the town of Riverhead this Fall! If you've been searching for a brand new atmosphere to take the whole family and your friends along for the ride, our brewery Suffolk County is right nearby to provide you with unique tastes for a one-day getaway at Peconic County Brewing.
We are honored to now be apart of Long Island's strip of awesome local breweries and provide you with a tasteful atmosphere and even tastier treats during your visit! With regular live music, an extensive menu of uniquely fermented beer choices, and delicious grub, we've got it all to make your day, afternoon, or evening super special, as you and your loved ones step out onto the back deck for a stellar view of the Peconic River.
Some great beers our Brewery offers:
- Dream Girl IPA: crushable, hoppy but smooth American IPA, featuring Simco, Amarillo, and Eldorado hops.
- Dis-Orient-Ed Double IPA: With citra, mosaic and galaxy hops, this IPA is fruity but dank!
- Hampton Haze NEIPA: Soft, fruity, and highly aromatic, designed to be a perfect offset from some of the more bitter and bold IPA's on the board
- Windmill Raspberry Wheat: Belgian style wheat beer with a heavy dose of raspberry
- Flying Point Summer Ale: Refreshing tropical feel, light-bodied brisk session ale, a go-to on hot summer days
- BIG DUCK Rye Saison: A copper-amber french sylph saison with subtle yet long-lasting pepper notes
- 631 Belgium Wit: The perfect refresher for a day at the beach, brewed with coriander and orange peel
- Iron Pier Rocky Road Nitro Stout: A smooth marshmallow and vanilla dessert stout that doesn't taste too thick or syrup-like to be able to enjoy more than one
- Stargazer Sweetgrass Pale Ale: A sweetgrass-amber flavor
- Hither Pils Pilsner: A crystal clear light and easy drink
- Sound Ave Sour: A tart sour with a pineapple kick
No beer is complete without at least considering one of our delectable delicacies:
- Charcuterie Board: Variety of cheese and meats
- Giant Pub Pretzel: Served with Stargazer Pale Ale Beer Cheese
- Cheese Toasties: Grilled toast with cheesy fillings
- Proscuitto + Brie
- Pork Belly + Aged Cheddar
- All American - Pick your perfect pairing of cheeses
- Rustic Flatbreads:
- Black truffle white pie
- Classic pie - ask us about adding toppings
- PCB Burger: CAB brisket and short rib blended burger with aged cheddar, LTO, brioche bun*
- Impossible burger: With or without cheese
- Lobster Roll: Hot CT style or Cold NE style on a warm croissant
- Wings: Mild, hot, teriyaki, or sweet chili. Served with blue cheese or ranch
- Chicken Kabobs: Grilled chicken with veggies, lemon aioli
- Funnel Fries: With Caramel and Powdered Sugar
For more information on our food menu, merchandise, our VIP program, and other resources, check out our website or follow us on social media @peconiccountybrewing! https://www.peconiccountybrewing.com/. As a VIP, you will be up to date with all of our upcoming brewery Suffolk County events, happy hour, menu additions, reviews and more. We can't wait to meet you!