Happy Hour Riverhead
Coming this September, Peconic County Brewing is finally opening! If you're searching for great beer, a day of connecting with the people you value most, making new friends, and having a bite to eat, pop on over to Main St. to try out our specially fermented craft brews for Happy Hour Riverhead.
Due to the pandemic, opening day was postponed for quite a while this year - which has only given us more time to prepare amazing brews and ensure that all safety guidelines are adhered to when you arrive so you can have a great experience without any worry.
From IPAs, to stouts, pale ales and sours to yummy delicacies prepared in our full-kitchen, there is a treat for everyone at our brewery. At PCB, you can expect happy hour Riverhead to dish out some incredible talent for live music, an astonishing view of the Peconic River from our spacious outdoor lounge area, games and a place to connect with friends, old and new.
What sets us apart from other breweries is our unique fermentation process. We present you with our latest concoctions, below. We think you'll love them! Check it out:
- Dream Girl IPA: crushable, hoppy but smooth American IPA, featuring Simco, Amarillo, and Eldorado hops.
- Dis-Orient-Ed Double IPA: With citra, mosaic and galaxy hops, this IPA is fruity but dank!
- Hampton Haze NEIPA: Soft, fruity, and highly aromatic, designed to be a perfect offset from some of the more bitter and bold IPA's on the board
- Windmill Raspberry Wheat: Belgian style wheat beer with a heavy dose of raspberry
- Flying Point Summer Ale: Refreshing tropical feel, light-bodied brisk session ale, a go-to on hot summer days
- BIG DUCK Rye Saison: A copper-amber french sylph saison with subtle yet long-lasting pepper notes
- 631 Belgium Wit: The perfect refresher for a day at the beach, brewed with coriander and orange peel
- Iron Pier Rocky Road Nitro Stout: A smooth marshmallow and vanilla dessert stout that doesn't taste too thick or syrup-like to be able to enjoy more than one
- Stargazer Sweetgrass Pale Ale: A sweetgrass-amber flavor
- Hither Pils Pilsner: A crystal clear light and easy drink
- Sound Ave Sour: A tart sour with a pineapple kick
No beer is complete without a delicious snack/meal to go with it:
For more information on our food menu, merchandise, and other resources, check out our website! https://www.peconiccountybrewing.com/
Become a VIP today! As a VIP you'll be notified of any special events, new menu items, new flavors, merchandise, and more. Something new and exciting is always brewing at PCB, so be sure to sign up and tell your friends about our happy hour Riverhead grand opening!
Calling all bartenders, servers, hosts, and beer lovers - We are looking for team members! Fill out the form on our website to shoot us a resume and see if you're a good fit for the team.