Micro Beers East End
At Peconic Country Brewing, micro beers East End are our specialty! What sets micro breweries apart from large-scale corporate breweries is how we make small batches of our own unique beer, placing an emphasis on quality, flavor, and special brewing technique. This is our way of life, and we really want to share what we've come up with!
At PCB, we've taken the time to craft delicious flavors that range from tart sours, soothing, soft flavors with fruity aromas to fill the senses, bitter bites, and crisp refreshing flavors that take you to the beach in your mind.
Our building is very open and spacious, featuring a bar, a stage for live music, and a full-kitchen to assist your sweetest cravings. Check out our beer and food menu you can expect at PCB in Riverhead!
Some great beers our Brewery offers:
- Dream Girl IPA: crushable, hoppy but smooth American IPA, featuring Simco, Amarillo, and Eldorado hops.
- Dis-Orient-Ed Double IPA: With citra, mosaic and galaxy hops, this IPA is fruity but dank!
- Hampton Haze NEIPA: Soft, fruity, and highly aromatic, designed to be a perfect offset from some of the more bitter and bold IPA's on the board
- Windmill Raspberry Wheat: Belgian style wheat beer with a heavy dose of raspberry
- Flying Point Summer Ale: Refreshing tropical feel, light-bodied brisk session ale, a go-to on hot summer days
- BIG DUCK Rye Saison: A copper-amber french sylph saison with subtle yet long-lasting pepper notes
- 631 Belgium Wit: The perfect refresher for a day at the beach, brewed with coriander and orange peel
- Iron Pier Rocky Road Nitro Stout: A smooth marshmallow and vanilla dessert stout that doesn't taste too thick or syrup-like to be able to enjoy more than one
- Stargazer Sweetgrass Pale Ale: A sweetgrass-amber flavor
- Hither Pils Pilsner: A crystal clear light and easy drink
- Sound Ave Sour: A tart sour with a pineapple kick
Not only do we have eccentric tastes all over the map, encompassing different landmarks from the island, but we're pretty proud of this food menu we've curated to liven your taste buds too!
For more information on our menus and specialties, check out our website! https://www.peconiccountybrewing.com/ Become a VIP member today to receive updates on upcoming micro beers East End events, merchandise, and more! We're also on facebook and instagram, always posting the latest to our stories! Come check us out! @peconiccountybrewing